Friday, March 10, 2006

title of blog

so for my first post, how about a little explanation of the title, eh? could it be related to being a displaced californian living in georgia? maybe, but for me it's much bigger... as we exist in the now, are we not aware that there is more to this life than what we typically experience? as we look into the rest of eternity, is there not a part of us that knows something greater exists on the other side of this mortal existence? and for me personally, in the awareness that once this body has breathed its last i will in an instant and forever be with the Lover of my soul, my Creator, my Savior, the Uncaused Cause... is it unreasonable that the effects of that knowledge would create a view of the present tinted with a longing for things to come?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home